1894 Group: Champions League singing section

I was sat on my usual seat on 315 SS3 with about 50 others unfortunately. I could hear the 1894 people loud and clear. I didn't think you got out-sung at all. I'm thinking I might join you for the next game.

Keep up the good work guys!

no worries mate. i was in the south stand near the corner flag. last minute going to the match though. There is more then enough people to sing in the south stand, lots of young lads for instance, but for whatever reason they just stand there in silence. 300 fans out sung us, thats literally all it took, which is ridiculous when you think about it. I'm stood there celebrating the goal and the people around me are like robots.

as i said i think song choice is a big part. singing about bloody edin dzeko is not going to make people join in - barely any one does. there was one moment after we scored when super city got sung and more people started to sing. we need to sing more of the classics that you rarely ever hear now - hey jude, city til i die.....

the actual match day experience is shit now. the whole thing last night was catered towards tourists, constant adverts about hospitality swell, which makes me and I'm sure plenty of other feel very removed from the club. we need the south stand and block 110/111 to start singing again and more of the crowd would join in imo
KTC - Kill The Cheese and they will sing ;)

I was sat on my usual seat on 315 SS3 with about 50 others unfortunately. I could hear the 1894 people loud and clear. I didn't think you got out-sung at all. I'm thinking I might join you for the next game.

Keep up the good work guys!
Yep thinking the same here. Was in East Stand L1 and it was like a morgue.

Been chipping away at this now 5 seasons, to be honest even though we hit a brick wall I keep getting up and thinking it will work eventually.

It takes a few years for fans to realise what it is that makes an atmosphere click, my opinion as to what goes wrong with the atmosphere changes as I hear and learn more every season.

We have a great relationship with one particular dept at the club, they are as keen as us for singing. You have to have a bond with the club to get passed our health and safety restrictions and store flags, get things passed through security. But at the same time we have to be independent to.

One of the guys on this thread said to me two years ago "fans don't like change"... Its been the truest one liner I have heard in 5 years.. We have to change with the times and security and health and safety, these hurdles are always going to be there so we work round it and do our bit. Its easy to stand there and say look at tourists, look at expensive beer, we cant hang banners etc. But get passed that and think "right but we can do that and change"

Its all about sticking together, singing, enjoying the game win or lose. Thanks to everybody for joining in on the CL nights when we get blocked seats. If we can make this grow and get to 250 we can get the place bouncing just like 300 Lyon fans and Monaco fans have done. Its the same stadium and restrictions those fans have so no reason why 250 of us cant do it.

Think it’s brilliant more people are joining the discussion on this. I will definitely be in the next block and I can’t wait. I would say to people thinking of joining. I joined 2 years back when I was in SS3 off seeing it on here. I am now brilliant friends with the people of 1894, they’re all sound and welcome new people. I don’t like waving flags, I’m shit at it, but I love creating an atmosphere and that’s the main drive for 1894. I now have my ST in 115 and sit with all the lads of 1894, its so much better. This forum shows there’s many like minded people. This is a way of grouping together. Let’s do it.

I would love to come and join but it's the travel aspect for me.. £83 return train plus the £30 for the ticket and then finding a hotel for cheap is a pain... the noise on week games have been dreadful for quite a while. If anyone has a place I can crash for a night that would be great but in serious news we need young lads to start the singing section and continue it for years to come. My season ticket was in the singing section and it was loud 9/10 games... Just the odd game it was a bit crap

I would love to come and join but it's the travel aspect for me.. £83 return train plus the £30 for the ticket and then finding a hotel for cheap is a pain... the noise on week games have been dreadful for quite a while. If anyone has a place I can crash for a night that would be great but in serious news we need young lads to start the singing section and continue it for years to come. My season ticket was in the singing section and it was loud 9/10 games... Just the odd game it was a bit crap

You looking for a bit of treble then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.