19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why but Alvarez reminds me of Thomas Muller. Just knows where to be for the final ball and has brilliant movement to be involved in the crucial moments he’s very similar to Muller when it comes to his movement.

I don’t know why but Alvarez reminds me of Thomas Muller. Just knows where to be for the final ball and has brilliant movement to be involved in the crucial moments he’s very similar to Muller when it comes to his movement.
Thomas Müller has always reminded me of Grendel from Beowulf, got the same expressions on his face.

Needs more game time. Hopefully he will feel more comfortable and confident, the more he starts. Starting every game is a step in right direction.

You're absolutely spot on with the Müller comparison. Sometimes he looks a level below our standard in terms of touch, technical ability, passing etc. But he's intelligent, he picks up brilliant positions, he works hard, he consistently gets into scoring positions or fashions chances for others. His numbers speak for themselves.

Does he get in our best eleven, when everyone's fit? Not yet, in my opinion. But he's hopefully going to polish his game, and work on his weaknesses. So I think he'll be hugely important for us long into the future.

I actually thought he was man of the match today most involved he’d been for a while
I have the same sentiment. He's played himself well as the match went on like in the previous matches. I'm glad he is becoming more involved and making a bigger contribution. Anyone who thinks he played poor here has to be wumming.

I actually thought he was man of the match today most involved he’d been for a while
whoscored ranked him 3rd best, sofascore ranked him 2nd best, his heat map leaned slightly left but was wonderfully balanced across the attacking half - he was a match winner today and he's getting crap, crazy

yeah, he blew 2 passes to Phil in transition - you know, kinda like KDB or any risk taker does every match

He is basically our new Kevin, will misplace more passes than the rest but he has goals and assists so you'd be stupid to bench him.

And Phil basically became our new Gundogan, the silky play between the lines.

I cant believe I just realized this.

Strange game for him. Thought he was very poor first half but turned it around with a very good second. Not sure that position suits him still but hes a goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.