2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the brass neck to criticise Jack's form when Kyle himself has been pretty shocking for most of the season. Not an easy question, but a captain is supposed to be diplomatic. All this does is underline once again how unsuitable he is for the role. Every time he gives an interview he says something fucking stupid.

Jack has been injured and out of favour. But when he has got on the pitch, he hasn't stunk it out and cost us on multiple occasions. Kyle has. Needs replacing ASAP, doesn't deserve to be captain and isn't good enough to start every week anymore.

Fucking hell people are soft nowadays. Walker was asked a question and as the England vice captain he answered. Jack has been pretty crap this year and others have been better. What’s wrong with saying that when Grealish himself said it?

To not nake the Fulham squad as he didn’t train properly was unforgivable and these are the consequences.
Soft as fuck pal.

It's the brass neck to criticise Jack's form when Kyle himself has been pretty shocking for most of the season. Not an easy question, but a captain is supposed to be diplomatic. All this does is underline once again how unsuitable he is for the role. Every time he gives an interview he says something fucking stupid.

Jack has been injured and out of favour. But when he has got on the pitch, he hasn't stunk it out and cost us on multiple occasions. Kyle has. Needs replacing ASAP, doesn't deserve to be captain and isn't good enough to start every week anymore.
Spot on

Aside from the fact that he sucked balls himself this past season you are correct...
Our so called captain should know better than to slag off our players. We get enough hate in the media as it is. Especially Jack. He is a hypocrite as well, because he had an awful season as well. Not to mention England squad has the likes of Toney or Shaw in it as well. Not the first, and not the last time he is doing himself no favours. Poor on and off the pitch for a long time now.

Walker is gross, but against my better (female) judgement, I do like him as a player. I just wonder why the PR people keep putting him out there to speak. I know he’s a vice captain but he’s not required to do the PR circuit. There are plenty of other media savvy players. He just always creates needless media spin.

Half the goals? Can Dias or our highline challenge for that?
Walker saved us from a lot more goals we could have conceded, by neutralising the threat before it became evident to be a threat, yes it was not his best season too!

You are upset, I get it but making emotional decisions are a recipe for disaster. Unless we bring in a fast FB or CB, like Van de Ven. Do not ever suggest we lose Kyle's speed, even if it isn't as rapid as it was once, it is still rapid.

Our kryptonite is a fast winger on a counter, why would we give teams their bread and butter by getting rid of Walker! Pep will never change his high line tactic!
Unless we buying a Van de Ven, then do not be derailed by your emotions.

Walker was asked a question and he answered, it might not be the answer you may have wanted to hear, but it is his answer.
So given the season Grealish had, was Gordon supposed to be sacrificed to accommodate and appease Grealish? So what about those that had a better season? Aren't they supposed to be part of the squad? And because Grealish was not picked and Walker was asked a question and he answered the best way he knew how to, he should be sold? For what? To appease the masses that aren't happy about his answer and Jack's sensitive feelings?

Walker tried his best to be impartial, whist giving up props to Jack. That answer was not bad at all, like you and some are making it out to be!
I'd sell him based solely on his on field performance. I watched a 21 year old American kid from the Bundesliga pocket Vini Jr. for the US the other night. This narrative that we need Walker has become as stale as week old bread. He's no longer good enough, simple as. If anyone is being emotionally irrational it's those thinking past contributions should be taken into account in the here and now. Nothing will detract from what he's accomplished here, but now he needs to go...

Aside from the fact that he sucked balls himself this past season you are correct...
He's been okay second half of the season, which is why he nearly always played, besides he's there talking about England who have picked him and selected him as vice captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.