2022 World Cup Discussion

Ronaldo will cost them their chance. Given Portugal have a very handy forward line without him, he should have had the grace to retire but we all know its all about him. Portugal manager won't even be allowed to sub him off unless they're coasting, they'll be playing with 10 men every game.
That's the worry, they have firepower and don't really need him, we'll see how it pans out but he can't at every game or even 90 minutes

It doesn't make sense for them to pay it based on players who're no longer at those clubs though. How strange.
I bet that's game-changing money for clubs in less affluent leagues like Scotland.
I assume the two year window is to reflect the qualifiers and those players we’ve released for those

8 to 1 for the mug punters and flag wavers. Probably better price with foreign bookies.

That may have been the case 20 years ago but the betting industry operates in a pretty small world these days. Betfair pretty much dictates the markets worldwide.

From Twitter:

A reminder that David Beckham, who initially said he was "disgusted" by Qatar winning the 2022 World Cup hosting rights, now has a $277 MILLION ambassador deal with Qatar.

It's truly odd how little his reputation has suffered from this craven hypocrisy
Getting some heat on the ITV news now

Ronaldo will cost them their chance. Given Portugal have a very handy forward line without him, he should have had the grace to retire but we all know its all about him. Portugal manager won't even be allowed to sub him off unless they're coasting, they'll be playing with 10 men every game.

If anyone can make up for that lazy statue it’s Bernardo
But no I don’t think they’ll win it

So who's expecting the usual England scenario of win 1, draw 1, lose 1 in the group stage, qualify for second round and dispose of whoever we play to reach the quarters, draw someone decent and go out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.