24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation bias for some. They will see what they want to see. It's sad you have to post stats every single time, and then people are like: "Why are you defending him?" Because he is unjustly attacked more often than most, if not all City players. "Gvardiol is shit" is like “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." (Goebbels).
spot on. not the first time i posted stats :D

actually, i read that city would win every game comfortably without gvardiol. he was even blamed for wolves and liverpool results although he didn’t play those games, believe it or not.

aston villa game - he did nothing, completely useless when he actually won an insane amount of duels in a very difficult game where there was a huge midfield issue.

i still believe midfield was a big part of the problem during the “crisis” but defenders took all the blame.

chelsea game, error for the goal, yes, should’ve done better.
the rest of the game? he had absolutely no support from the winger, james on the other side, a different story.

spurs at home game - city were winning when he left the pitch.

arsenal game - the unfortunate deflected goal didn’t come from his side.
actually, he was responsible for city’s only shot on target in that game, and he managed to do it while wrestling with odegaard.

newcastle league cup game - yeah we all knew that cup was gonna be dropped due to scheduling issues in december. and pep had kalvin start that game. need i say more?

crystal palace game - this thread was on fire after that game although their goals weren’t his fault while some other players’ threads were quiet like a cemetery at 3 am, and they should’ve been busy. :D

I think you read too much into what people post on here, it is OK to criticise aspects of his performances, some are quite one sided, if he has a good game they say nothing.
of course it’s ok to criticise, i’m not going round quoting everyone who dislikes joško. i try to stick to facts, and even then sometimes i get told it’s my croatian bias or that time when i was called a fangirl after i literally posted valid arguments and facts.

reading too much? but this is a forum, people communicate by writing posts. some of those posts are vile and still i stick to facts because this isn’t twitter and i can’t choose violence :D

spot on. not the first time i posted stats :D

actually, i read that city would win every game comfortably without gvardiol. he was even blamed for wolves and liverpool results although he didn’t play those games, believe it or not.

aston villa game - he did nothing, completely useless when he actually won an insane amount of duels in a very difficult game where there was a huge midfield issue.

i still believe midfield was a big part of the problem during the “crisis” but defenders took all the blame.

chelsea game, error for the goal, yes, should’ve done better.
the rest of the game? he had absolutely no support from the winger, james on the other side, a different story.

spurs at home game - city were winning when he left the pitch.

arsenal game - the unfortunate deflected goal didn’t come from his side.
actually, he was responsible for city’s only shot on target in that game, and he managed to do it while wrestling with odegaard.

newcastle league cup game - yeah we all knew that cup was gonna be dropped due to scheduling issues in december. and pep had kalvin start that game. need i say more?

crystal palace game - this thread was on fire after that game although their goals weren’t his fault while some other players’ threads were quiet like a cemetery at 3 am, and they should’ve been busy. :D
I wouldn’t worry too much about some of the opinions you see on here.
There’s a few posters who have rain clouds follow them around from the moment they wake until the moment they sleep.
Suck the joy out of an orgy most of them.

reading too much? but this is a forum
The "reading too much into it" is not what you thought, it's a way of saying taking some things the wrong way.
i’m not going round quoting everyone who dislikes joško
I don't think anyone "dislikes" him, they just criticise things he does, if you are reading them in the match day thread, then even more so. I've been on here for years, and that's one thread I always make a point of NOT reading ;-) It's full of knee jerk (emphasis on last word) reaction.

The "reading too much into it" is not what you thought, it's a way of saying taking some things the wrong way.

I don't think anyone "dislikes" him, they just criticise things he does, if you are reading them in the match day thread, then even more so. I've been on here for years, and that's one thread I always make a point of NOT reading ;-) It's full of knee jerk (emphasis on last word) reaction.
no i know what the expression means, but when someone says gvardiol needs to be slapped in the face, what is the right way to take it?
and this form of communication lacks the subtleties of non verbal communication. things like “useless fraud” are pretty straightforward imho.

but i don’t believe in “i didn’t mean it” in real life either. if you said it, you said it, it’s done, and i’ll never ever forget it :D

you don’t think anyone dislikes him? i could name a few :D but i won’t. bm version of me is super nice. :D

I wouldn’t worry too much about some of the opinions you see on here.
There’s a few posters who have rain clouds follow them around from the moment they wake until the moment they sleep.
Suck the joy out of an orgy most of them.
that is an excellent description :D

on a positive note, if all else fails joško can be useful as a cook :D

What happens next season though I mean does josko go into central defence or stay at left back because if we don’t move any defenders on he situation will probably stay the same which is no good for anyone especially gvadiol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.