26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was he today? Don’t want him anywhere near the starting XI in the finals. This guy either performs or is ghosting the whole game, no in-between with him
I think he is nailed on for the FA Cup final. He shouldn’t be getting anywhere near the CL final though.

Where was he today? Don’t want him anywhere near the starting XI in the finals. This guy either performs or is ghosting the whole game, no in-between with him
Terrible in games like these.
Unlike some of the other senior players he played in his usual position but contributed nothing and shit out of every challenge.
I do find however with Mahrez that the bigger the game, the more he will deliver.
Likely to start to FA Cup final but I would doubt the UCL final as I think we all know Pep has arrived on a formula for that

Looked great against sheff u, but whenever he starts a prem game he's just so underwhelming. Far more effective coming on with 25 to go, I think that's where we're at with Riyad now

Where was De Bruyne? He was playing too, apparently.

Our only goal came from Mahrez for what it's worth... though not much to you, apparently.

Terrible in games like these.
Unlike some of the other senior players he played in his usual position but contributed nothing and shit out of every challenge.
I do find however with Mahrez that the bigger the game, the more he will deliver.
Likely to start to FA Cup final but I would doubt the UCL final as I think we all know Pep has arrived on a formula for that
well that's what bugs me people like you who make stuff up just for pure hate
he had a hand in most of our dangerous few chances including creating the chance for the only goal and was unusually helping defensively.

He’s not offering much goal threat at the moment. Hasn’t scored from open play in the PL since he was gifted his second goal against Spurs on January 19th.

I can imagine he drives Pep crackers with his inconsistency. When he's on form, he's up there with the best in our squad, undoubtedly. But a lot of the time, he's mediocre. He doesn't seem to go out and grab games by the scruff of the neck. He was fairly anonymous last night (though that could be said for a few of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.