27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a tidy player, although I feel Paqueta would have been more dynamic. After investing in Nunes, I would be surprised if we go back in for the Paq man even if he gets cleared of the charges. Mind you, our bench yesterday evening or should I say lack of it suggests otherwise.

Looks a tidy player, although I feel Paqueta would have been more dynamic. After investing in Nunes, I would be surprised if we go back in for the Paq man even if he gets cleared of the charges. Mind you, our bench yesterday evening or should I say lack of it suggests otherwise.
I actually think he is a way better fit than Paquetta. Lucas is more fancy, but this guy brings more energy, hustle and running.

I think Nunes is gonna be a fantastic addition to the squad. He is clearly a quality player and is gonna blossom playing alongside the great players City have.

If Bernardo goes next year with his release clause and Paqueta gets cleared of his betting saga I imagine we‘ll be back.

Paqueta also has a release clause next summer if I’m not wrong?

Like an utterly different player to anything I’ve seen from him before.

Was he not really trying at Wolves? He did next to nothing for them! There were games where I never even noticed he was on the pitch in a few games for them.

That was his first full game. It's amazing how easily he fitted in. I think he will be absolutely quality after he's settled in a bit. The signings we have made this summer look really astute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.