27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitter from Wolves fans today. I am glad we backed the lad by chanting "Nunes." He needs our support. He strikes me as a "confidence" player. Once he "clicks," he will be great. He has the raw attributes and Pep has been working on the rest and will continue to do so.

Bitter from Wolves fans today. I am glad we backed the lad by chanting "Nunes." He needs our support. He strikes me as a "confidence" player. Once he "clicks," he will be great. He has the raw attributes and Pep has been working on the rest and will continue to do so.
what did they do? i couldn’t watch the game.

i think he fucked around and found out. i have zero respect for such behavior but that’s not a very popular opinion :D

what did they do? i couldn’t watch the game.

i think he fucked around and found out. i have zero respect for such behavior but that’s not a very popular opinion :D
I was at the game, so I noticed they sang a few chants slagging him off, and booed him whenever he had the ball. For me, football is his work. I would apply a different moral standard to relationships and stuff, but whereas I don't like the way he left the club, I am trying to think what would I do in his shoes. Once in a lifetime opportunity to join the best team in the world. Knowing the manager believes in me as well and considers me (at the time) as "one of the best in the world." Even if it means upsetting some people (understandably), I would do it, for the sake of my family, for me, to make sure I don't have any regrets. I understand the booing, but the chants came across as bitter, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.