27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

A hell of a talent. Fucking hell that's some exaggeration. He came on yesterday and could hardly have done worse.
I see it’s the usual day after a game and B\connel does his rounds of threads slagging off City players. While most normal fans look forward to an end of season fight for the double. Still wherever you can find your enjoyment.

I see it’s the usual day after a game and B\connel does his rounds of threads slagging off City players. While most normal fans look forward to an end of season fight for the double. Still wherever you can find your enjoyment.
Not slagging him off. Rather bobb got his minutes who might actually do something. Just for curiosity how did you think he did when he came on?

Not slagging him off. Rather bobb got his minutes who might actually do something. Just for curiosity how did you think he did when he came on?
Think he did okay, and his cameos have shown he’s got something to him, things I expect Pep sees and will kick on next season. Still doesn’t explain why every week you go around picking negatives, while there are so many positives to talk about. Doesn’t seem like enjoying football to me.

Still not sure what to make of him

Obviously he doesn't get much game time and I can't really see that changing. I'd say I'd like to see something click and he comes good but I doubt he will get the game time to make that happen. He never really seizes the opportunity when he is on the pitch either.

Let's see, hopefully he comes good!

Nunes is a tricky player to evaluate, especially given the lack of minutes this season. I think he's shown flashes of being a good player, just needs more time. Don't really understand people slagging him off / comparing him to Kalvin Phillips. He's far clear of Phillips at the very least.

Has a nice combination of pace and athleticism for a midfielder, and I like the runs he's been making into space. We need to give him another season before writing him off at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.