27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

I'm just now seeing that he wasn't called up for the Euro's. That's quite surprising as I thought he really played well in the last international break.

I'm just now seeing that he wasn't called up for the Euro's. That's quite surprising as I thought he really played well in the last international break.
He's hardly played for his country in the last 18 months. He played for 63 minutes in the friendly against Sweden. However he's has only been in the squad once in the the 10 games of the European qualifiers. He was on the bench for a Luxemburg game but didn't come on.

Wether you rated Rodri or not, I've adored from day one, he was getting regular minutes to be able form an opinion on him. Nunez is barely getting any and at this moment looks to be falling into the Phillips category.
This is the one quote that really irritates me when people slag a new player.

Ohhh look at Rodri. (Plodri).

With Rodri it was plain to see there was a player in there. It took him a few months or two to get to grips with how Pep wanted him to play.

Nunes hadn't show anything of the ilk of Rodri during his time here.

Good news for us and him for me long term.

He gets to work hard during the summer and then have a full pre season under Pep, I expect to see him flying out of the blocks early season, huge chance for him.
If he's not in the bench we're in trouble. It's not there in his head. At all. Would like to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.