27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way way too early to judge, but we need to see a far different player from the Wolves one or we'll have bought a dud. Might need this season to find his feet in this new system

I thought he was really poor today. Offered absolutely nothing with the ball and seemed genuinely effected by the jeers from the Wolves fan.

Very disappointed.
Agree, was worst player on pitch, some achievement considering how useless Erling was and how terrible Kovacic and Foden were

He played so scandalously in the first half, no wonder Pep took him off the pitch. He literally ran away from the ball instead of claiming it and trying to bring some creativity to the team. Nothing worked for him yesterday. He even had a 100% chance to score with a header but didn't even hit the ball.

dunno what some on here saw yesterday but he for sure wasnt the worst player on the pitch. started strong and then faded pretty fast like the rest of the team. we simply couldnt get going, whoever was playing. it never clicked for us, with and without him on the field.

you could make a case that the boos affected his performance.

For a supposed pivot player he sure does like to spend most of his time camped out wide or near the striker. I’d understand it if it was manager’s instructions but since he’s been here every time I’ve seen him play he would rarely actually be in the pivot/deep midfield.

Stupid decision to play him yesterday , just whipped up their fans and i assume he was hooked to calm it down , he wasnt bad just not the right game to play him
I agree, they were constantly hounding him and it affected him.

I like him though and think against the arse, him and Kovacic will do well.

God I hope not. Real mental weakness that.
If what I've read is correct and that he went on some form of strike to force the move, then he's not got the greatest mental fortitude. Most people associate that with desire to come to us, but it just comes across as weak character and the sort that we should avoid.

dunno what some on here saw yesterday but he for sure wasnt the worst player on the pitch. started strong and then faded pretty fast like the rest of the team. we simply couldnt get going, whoever was playing. it never clicked for us, with and without him on the field.

you could make a case that the boos affected his performance.
I feel like I'm living in some other world reading these comments. 'Worst player in the first half' ?!

LMAO! I thought he was our bloody best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.