27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK mate, so you've basically commented to say he could still turn out to be both a good or a bad signing?

Not really telling anyone anything is it!
I’m not sure the jury would have retired to make their verdict just yet. They’d still be having the relevant information shown to them.

I dont even think they would have been called never mind retired as he simply hasn't had the time to do anyhting - though must admit not convinced by his stats (Wolves or pre Wolves ) but hope i am wrong

Looked a little better than kovacic or Lewis however I think stones was the main reason for that. He's still settling, talent is there just absolutely no idea what pep wants to turn him into. We don't really need what his attributes suggest he's most suited to, what we really need is a goalscorer midfielder, can he do that?

Should be starting ahead of Kovacic. He at least has a bit of dynamism in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.