27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange signing for me.Don’t know where he fits in, no pace and lacks strength
Think he's plenty of speed once he gets moving, but agree he seems to lack a presence, which was show when he had a 50/50 with jesus in the middle and didn't come away with the ball.

Stones had a bit of a go at him for a couple of lazy chipped up passes that were hard to control for Gvardiol and Stones receiving them. But he did more in that cameo than the rest did put together.
Clocked that look from Stones myself, and rightly so as it wasn't a crisp pass into feet.

He'll learn that it's imperative to play a perfect pass in the middle, as it allows the receiver to play one touch and not have to worry about controlling into his path etc

Having said that, he looked promising but clearly needs the more experienced players around him.

Played well after he came on for the last 20 minutes. He should have started today.
I don't know which game you watched, but he didn't play well and didn't do anything. He had one good run, but he didn't even win a free kick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.