27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article in the evening news, like this part because down the line he could be useful if needed!

With plenty of competition in the central areas, Nunes feels comfortable playing 'anywhere' - from number six, to number 10. "I even play as a centre-back or right back," he says. "It's not my natural position. Everyone knows where I'm the best. But I can do if needed."

Which is great, like you said, could be of help at certain times as cover but is he good enough as a regular starter for us in any one position ?
I'm not really sure he is

Which is great, like you said, could be of help at certain times as cover but is he good enough as a regular starter for us in any one position ?
I'm not really sure he is

Pep needs to do his work in him! You can tell he is desperate to learn and play in this team! If he had the know how pep could teach him the Rodri role! It took Rodri just over a year to be the player he is now..

Good article in the evening news, like this part because down the line he could be useful if needed!

With plenty of competition in the central areas, Nunes feels comfortable playing 'anywhere' - from number six, to number 10. "I even play as a centre-back or right back," he says. "It's not my natural position. Everyone knows where I'm the best. But I can do if needed."

Comes across really well in that, very humble

Not doing much at the moment.

Looks a little lost at times.

Will probably take a season to come good like others in this side.

I imagine he'll be killed but I thought he was one of our better players in the first half. Although, I agree he was poor in the second.

With that being said, you can see his potential.

Both he and Kovacic dont look as good higher up the box but its early days.

I think they would be better in deeper positions but that would require Rodri playing a CB into DM role to accomodate this.

Thought he did alright, nothing special but had some good moments where he linked play well.

Probably a duck out of water at the moment in whats being asked of him, bit the main thing is Pep seem pleased with him when he came off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.