27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does a lot of really good attacking movements, and with time, we will learn to use these. His vision is great as well, and so are his runs with the ball, 1v1s, the turns. He is also fast and hardworking off the ball. These are his strengths. Right now, he lacks the chemistry with his teammates and loses the ball too easily, but these are relatively easy things to fix. Overall, for me it was a decent performance today. He obviously lacks any sort of rhythm, but he will only get better.

He was decent, but I am surprised no one has mentioned how bad his controls are. Unless is a super easy pass, the ball comes off his feet like 1m. Just this fact alone, makes me think he'll find a hard time to be a starter for our team.

Still finding his feet, thought he played ok, a few stray passes. Looks good going forward and I think he will turn out to be a decent signing.

He was decent, but I am surprised no one has mentioned how bad his controls are. Unless is a super easy pass, the ball comes off his feet like 1m. Just this fact alone, makes me think he'll find a hard time to be a starter for our team.
Pep said this when he signed. He said he's brilliant at everything except his first touch. So I imagine they are doing a lot on it to get it right.

So far he has come across as a completely average Premier League football player. He hasn't really done anything wrong; but at the same time, I cannot think of an occasion where he has done anything that stands out either. Frustratingly, he seems to spend several minutes a game rolling around on the pitch because there was a swift gust of wind, or a fly landed on his shoulder. I think he would be great at a team like Wolves, and I am yet to see anything that suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.