27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His movement off the ball is really, really good. He's willing to run in behind from deep, which is something a lot of our other midfielders don't have the instinct to do. Plus he's decently quick and has a great engine on him. We're not used to finding that movement yet but I think it's a major asset for us once he's fully bedded in

Of course, he needs to get better at executing with the ball when he gets into those dangerous positions, but that'll come too

Not impressed with his attitude so far. Father Ruben needs to take him aside and have an honest 'chat'.
Loses the ball far too much in dangerous places. Looks like he has one wavelength - his own.
Early days but surely thats when you want to make the best impression.
Spot on.

Nobody wants him to behave like Kalvin who has the demeanour (and skill level) of a starstruck fan who won a prize to train with his heroes for the day but there’s a balance to be struck with regards to having confidence in yourself and believing that you belong in a dressing room like ours as opposed to acting like you’ve already made it and you don’t need to do the basics properly cos you’re so talented.

Maybe his flouncing is just a defence mechanism to mask his insecurities but whatever the reason he’s gotta sort it out soon.

Tbh I wouldn’t trust him at OT, I could envisage him giving the ball away cheaply while we’re encamped in their half playing em off the park and one long ball later we’re a goal down somehow

You can see the work being done on his late arrival into the box, it’s reminiscent of gundo, without the fine tuning as yet…

I reckon he’ll turn into a very accomplished finisher once he relaxes in and around the 18 yard box…

This being said, he’s one ugly Mofo

#voteforpedro
Amem to that, looks like Plug from back street kids.

You can see the work being done on his late arrival into the box, it’s reminiscent of gundo, without the fine tuning as yet…

I reckon he’ll turn into a very accomplished finisher once he relaxes in and around the 18 yard box…

This being said, he’s one ugly Mofo

#voteforpedro
Yeah looks wise he belongs at the swamp

Sorry I know I`m fucking old, but have I missed something with this lad ?
I keep seeing the word "attitude" and I don`t know why its being used. Can someone who has used this word please describe what they mean about the lad and his "attitude" and why Pep will have a problem with him ??

His movement off the ball is really, really good. He's willing to run in behind from deep, which is something a lot of our other midfielders don't have the instinct to do. Plus he's decently quick and has a great engine on him. We're not used to finding that movement yet but I think it's a major asset for us once he's fully bedded in

Of course, he needs to get better at executing with the ball when he gets into those dangerous positions, but that'll come too

I’ve seen enough of him to know that even if he doesn’t ‘come good’ and become a world class midfielder, he’ll be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.