27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even recall him throwing his hands up as some seem so adamant and upset with him about.

There is so much shit being talked. Racism for gods sake.

1. Users on this forum are allowed to say what they see on this player performance thread
2. In every game he has played Nunes has reacted to misplaced passes/not being passed to/making the wrong run by having a little flounce. Someone mentioned Kev does the same. Yes he does but bloody hell he has earned the right once in a while. Nunes is still integrating into the dressing room. Thats on top of his 'strike'.
3. In every game he has played he has lost the ball carelessly on numerous occasions - so has Doku. However Doku has more than made up for that with his positive contribution.
4. Most get that he is new and still learning - that doesn't mean they cant comment on how they see him play. To date, i have a negative impression of him rather than a positive. That may well change based on his performances.

I think thats a reasonable stance to take
If point number 2 is correct Dias will need to have a quiet word. I know Kompany would have been onto this very quickly.

There is so much shit being talked. Racism for gods sake.

1. Users on this forum are allowed to say what they see on this player performance thread
2. In every game he has played Nunes has reacted to misplaced passes/not being passed to/making the wrong run by having a little flounce. Someone mentioned Kev does the same. Yes he does but bloody hell he has earned the right once in a while. Nunes is still integrating into the dressing room. Thats on top of his 'strike'.
3. In every game he has played he has lost the ball carelessly on numerous occasions - so has Doku. However Doku has more than made up for that with his positive contribution.
4. Most get that he is new and still learning - that doesn't mean they cant comment on how they see him play. To date, i have a negative impression of him rather than a positive. That may well change based on his performances.

I don't like the look of him. :-)

To date, i have a negative impression of him rather than a positive. That may well change based on his performances.

Only on blue moon is having a negative opinion of a player after 10 games a reasonable stance.

Is this 'attitude' issue just something people have invented to justify criticism? I haven't seen him mouthing off to the ref, kicking off when he gets substituted or arguing with teammates.

Complaining about not getting played through is something Haaland does 10 times a game and its just part of football, it is not a symptom of being a problematic player.

I find it bizarre that someone would have already formed negative opinions of a player after so few minutes at a new club. It's just too soon and surely we give new players time to adjust to our play.

Last edited:
I find it bizarre that someone would have already formed negative opinions of a player after so few minutes at a new club. It's just to soon and surely we give new players time to adjust to our play.
How can you find it bizarre? It happens with virtually every new player we get :-)

I find it bizarre that someone would have already formed negative opinions of a player after so few minutes at a new club. It's just to soon and surely we give new players time to adjust to our play.
So reasonable...if you're a no nowt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.