27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need time to adjust and it's hard to find your rhythm when you're ostensibly playing more minutes in Europe and then filling in here, there, and everywhere on Saturdays. I have a sneaking suspicion that he might blossom once de Bruyne returns.

Obviously will take a bit of time to get used to playing for us, so he should be making up for it with work rate. No excuse for looking lazy.

Thought he actually did alright when he came on.

Showed a few nice touches and got things moving at times. He’s got a long way to go but I think he’ll be a decent buy for us once he’s bedded in.
I agree. The criticism feels over the top. He had a bad turnover in the middle leading to an opportunity for them but I thought in their half he looked good.

He will improve. Not sure some people understand how hard it can be to adapt from being coached by any other coach in the world and being coached coached by Pep. Certainly in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.