27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very talented unless you are sight impaired. Discipline and team work will arrive with experience in the squad.

One poor moment when he tried to carry the ball unnecessarily and we were countered but apart from that thought he was OK today, but probably not the most taxing circumstances to play in.

Would’ve liked to have seen him starting in place of Kova, more his kind of game I’d have thought.

That said a 6-1 demolition suggests Pep picked the perfect team.

Pep has to work on this lad , watched him for 20 minutes and he hardly broke into a sweat , he just trots about , whilst others are pressing and sprinting to close down players , i know he has been signed as a play maker but he needs to realise quickly that you have to put a shift in to play at this club.
Absolutely no chance i have given up on him , its very early days but he has a lot to learn and hopefully he will be a success , he looks an elegant playes and plays nice one touch football , but his work ethic needs improvement.

Pep has to work on this lad , watched him for 20 minutes and he hardly broke into a sweat , he just trots about , whilst others are pressing and sprinting to close down players , i know he has been signed as a play maker but he needs to realise quickly that you have to put a shift in to play at this club.
Absolutely no chance i have given up on him , its very early days but he has a lot to learn and hopefully he will be a success , he looks an elegant playes and plays nice one touch football , but his work ethic needs improvement.
we were 4-0 up

My thoughts entirely. His body language and work rate must improve significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.