27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't quite go that far at this point. Leastways, I can't see it up the road. What I can see is skil. He's also not phased when he's in a crowd of opposition players. As for how he looks, well, everybody doesn't have to be running around smiling, as far as I'm concerned.
maybe a fans favorite was a little over the top :), but important for us, as for the way he looks , without reading my previous post, was that to something i wrote, he is a funny looking lad, but i dont usually say that sort of thing unless im talking about a united player :), just reread what i previously put,and that look on his face comment isnt a reply to me, however the united players looks still stands, because they are an ugly bunch of fuckers

maybe a fans favorite was a little over the top :), but important for us, as for the way he looks , without reading my previous post, was that to something i wrote, he is a funny looking lad, but i dont usually say that sort of thing unless im talking about a united player :), just reread what i previously put,and that look on his face comment isnt a reply to me, however the united players looks still stands, because they are an ugly bunch of fuckers

Yeah, no, it was a reaction to other posts — not yours — not only in relation to this match, but the Bournemouth one too. And I wouldn't take the “looks” part too seriously. He's already been criticised for his attitude. I think it's far too early to judge that one way or another.
But we do like to crucify people on here.

The criticism feels very over the top. He won the most duels last night, progresses the ball well and I think is a good passer in the opposition half. Needs to tighten up in our half though.

Ya think? Over the top is a huge understatement. The absolute nonsense posted on here at times is ridiculous...not at all surprised.

Ya think? Over the top is a huge understatement. The absolute nonsense posted on here at times is ridiculous...not at all surprised.
you can always tell a future top player for us by the amount of stick they get when they first join :) gundo,plodri, ederson, the list grows every year

you can always tell a future top player for us by the amount of stick they get when they first join :) gundo,plodri, ederson, the list grows every year
But he really annoys me with is theatrics.
Looks brilliant then let's himself down by getting disposed or giving the ball away.

Future top players for us would be the academy boys. We buy what are supposed to be close to the finished article. This lad is nowhere near that. A baffling purchase.

Future top players for us would be the academy boys. We buy what are supposed to be close to the finished article. This lad is nowhere near that. A baffling purchase.
What on earth? No we don't. Gundogan, Zinchenko, Sané, Jesus, Bernardo, Rodri, Cancelo, Alvarez, Akanji, Gvardiol, Doku, Nunes... Sometimes we do buy players for what they already are as opposed to what they'll become. Players like Walker, Haaland, Dias, Kovacic etc. But the majority of the time we sign players who aren't fully moulded yet so that Pep can take the reigns of their development and increase their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.