27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres just as many "idiots" who think they know something more than those who they perceive to know Nothing when the truth is they don't know anything more than something about nothing themselves.
"There are the things we know we know, we also know there are known unknowns and the unknown unknowns "
Donald Rumsfeld " 2002.

Not having a go at you, but the number of times this line has been written here as a solution to one or the other of our problems must be quite a lot :)
Amazing in a way that we are where we are and have this guy to come back !
No problem. If de Bruyne plays up the park, then Haaland will benefit from the attacking passes, but de Bruyne often finds himself around our box when play is stretched and breaks down, but he doesn't have the legs anymore to carry it to the other box. It's in those situations that I think we'll see Nunes excel. When Bernardo scored his second against Bournemouth, I was struck by just how quickly Nunes got up the park in support, so I think that will be a potent threat in games late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.