27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

I know Pep knows more about Football than everyone else alive, but surely he knows that we need some legs in midfield, Nunes is the only CM that provides that, he needs to play more at least against the lower table teams.

I know Pep knows more about Football than everyone else alive, but surely he knows that we need some legs in midfield, Nunes is the only CM that provides that, he needs to play more at least against the lower table teams.

Yeah I completely agree.. even Wolves goal or the one they almost scored.. it came from our midfield press being slow!

There was a time Man City press was best in the league or the world and other teams couldn't breathe.. nevermind hold the ball or play line breaking passes.. but seems to be happening too much lately.

People always blame goal keepers or defenders for goals conceded but the actual fuckup is almost always further up the field.

BTW that tackle today.. that was Rodri-esque.. maybe even better.

Yeah I completely agree.. even Wolves goal or the one they almost scored.. it came from our midfield press being slow!

There was a time Man City press was best in the league or the world and other teams couldn't breathe.. nevermind hold the ball or play line breaking passes.. but seems to be happening too much lately.

People always blame goal keepers or defenders for goals conceded but the actual fuckup is almost always further up the field.

BTW that tackle today.. that was Rodri-esque.. maybe even better.
Yes our press is nowhere near what it was, so we need to have some cover in midfield, Kova and Gundo just can't cover, I'm not saying Nunes is Rodri but he needs to get a chance.

He must see something in training day to day that we don't. He looks like he has the ability and has put in some fleetingly good moments with the minutes he's had but the gets abandoned for several matches at a time.

Maybe he doesn't follow Peps instructions well enough, who knows.

He must see something in training day to day that we don't. He looks like he has the ability and has put in some fleetingly good moments with the minutes he's had but the gets abandoned for several matches at a time.

Maybe he doesn't follow Peps instructions well enough, who knows.
Yet Pep brought him on at a critical moment with the game in the balance. His last cameo (vs West Ham) was also impressive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.