30th April 1994 - The Kippax's Last Stand

Stood over the white tunnel next to to the away fans in the pen first match I remember was charity shield played at Maine road man city 6 west brom 1 recall many amazing times spent on the kippax Everton in the quarter finals was an amazing atmosphere Charlton beating the rags 5-1 and the unforgettable Colin bell game against Newcastle you had to watch out for pool balls bottles coins and bolts being thrown at you I remember a city fan getting stabbed by wolves fans on the kippax car back as they were fleeing the ground I also remember rags fans congregating on the kippax car back and showering bricks at the city fans coming down the stairs exiting the kippax one of my relations was in the spurs mob who came into the kippax giving it large he still carries the scar as they were battered all the way down the kippax and chucked onto the pitch

Talking shit again...
Ah, yes. That’s why for years fans have asked for and held meetings, sent emails and filled in surveys saying they want a proper vocal stand at the Etihad and then the club coming out and saying they’re building one.

It absolutely is something that is missing from our football club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.