31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. thats like believing theres only one girl right for you in the world. There are other keepers out there that are pretty good with their feet + are better stoppers than ederson.

Also, the perfect keeper for a Pep team would be Neur.

Before people come asking, i rate Mike Maignan from Milan and Unai Simón from Bilbao, also Onana but he is moving to Inter
Malignant from Milan is definitely not an improvement. Onana another one. The latter also has a mentality problem and nearly cost Ajax the league.
Simon from Bilbao I can’t judge. But I know Bilbao is not playing like City so I’m not sure where you base your judgement on.

Neur could’ve been an improvement. But he’s a lot older snd has never been for sale anyways. And availability is part of choosing options.
Again Ederson is perfect. Had been. Will be. Others come close probably.

His best form was when Stones + Dias always there in front of him to communicate and organise the whole back line to work together as one though.

Courtois was the difference between defeat and victory both against us in Madrid and the Dippers last night. He showed that a 'great' goalkeeping display can win games.
I don't recall Ederson ever having that huge impact. He has solo moments but not a sustained match long tour de force display.

To win the CL, we need to command both the boxes. We've fixed one of it with Haaland, as for the other, either Eddie has to improve, or we need to bring in someone who can challenge his place.
Golden glove again behind a makeshift defence for weeks , why are people tearing him to bits , he stopped four villa goals by sweeping which is what he does , really fucked off with people slagging him off, also best defence in the league , a lot down to him

Golden glove again behind a makeshift defence for weeks , why are people tearing him to bits , he stopped four villa goals by sweeping which is what he does , really fucked off with people slagging him off, also best defence in the league , a lot down to him

My comment was specifically about the CL, and it comes off after seeing a goal-keeper win the final of the competition, and making vital saves (against Grealish) in the dying minutes of the semi-final. We've leaked goals in this competition, so perhaps he can improve on his shot-stopping skills ? Ederson is not challenged by Steffen for his starting place, so maybe bringing in a better goal-keeper could keep him on his toes ? That was all that was pointed out. He has been brilliant for us, no doubts about that. It's about getting to perfection, which this team is on the brink of.

We literally face the fewest shots in the league every season. That's why Ederson wins golden glove. It's nothing to do with his shot stopping ability or lack thereof. We're allowed to critique our own players and Ederson's CL performances have certainly warranted it.

lol was 3 goals the other day , be 5 goals Tomoz

Burt Trutman with his broken neck could get golden glove behind this team.

we have most possession and conceded least shots that’s why he wins it .

he’s a awful shot stopper and terrible in one on one’s.

To sort of quote our old mate Delph

“it’s ta basics of goalkeeping “ which he’s sun standard at .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.