31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Mendy for Chelsea yesterday; at fault for the penalty and I don’t know what he was doing for the West Ham winner…

Allison was the same a few weeks back n’all…

I honestly reckon Ederson is the best out there. All top ’keepers make mistakes and let in goals they shouldn’t, anyone directing that at Ederson to show he isn’t a good shot stopper are well wrong because all ’keepers are like that. Ederson makes many very good saves n’all it’s not like he doesn’t do it.

The only ’keeper I can ever remember who even nearly brilliantly saved the goals he let in was Buffon, he really was a great 'keeper.

Look at Mendy for Chelsea yesterday; at fault for the penalty and I don’t know what he was doing for the West Ham winner…

Allison was the same a few weeks back n’all…

I honestly reckon Ederson is the best out there. All top ’keepers make mistakes and let in goals they shouldn’t, anyone directing that at Ederson to show he isn’t a good shot stopper are well wrong because all ’keepers are like that. Ederson makes many very good saves n’all it’s not like he doesn’t do it.

The only ’keeper I can ever remember who even nearly brilliantly saved the goals he let in was Buffon, he really was a great 'keeper.
These other goalies around the league have been watching far too many Ederson passing highlights on youtube. Not as easy as he makes it look.

Thank god he keeps his concentration after not being involved for 90 minutes. Saved us at least two points today.

Wouldn't have any other keeper in the world. Love to see him getting after the guys after that header he saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.