31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Ederson and his crucial contribution to our domestic success, but something has changed this season
His passes don't release the pressure as they used to do.. His saves are not getting any better, and his errors are so painful
His role in the build-up is not as crucial as it used to be. I don't see why we can't give Ortega a chance (5-6 consecutive games). He can't be worse than Ederson

Made two good saves that you’d expect a keeper in the CL knockout stages to make and then misjudged the cross for their goal which you wouldn’t expect a keeper at this level to do.

His distribution isn’t what it was last season either. I hope we’re looking at alternatives.
The level of the players showing for the ball is lacking compared to last seasons

His Peak was 11/12 and he never scaled those heights ever again

Prilo made him look a mug in Euro 2012 and that was that

massively overrated by blues
Utter bollocks he was a brilliant keeper. Like saying because someone like Hazed fell off of a cliff after he left Chelsea he wasn’t a great player. Countless games against the very best Joe Hart kept us in them.

Used to a surprise when he didn’t save a one on one. With that cone we’ve got in net now it’s a surprise when he saves anything

Last edited:
Ederson made some good saves last night but was and in general is, weak in the air. Confidence shot to pieces. Give the lad a rest and let’s see what Ortega can do.
In other news, Joe Hart was an exceptional keeper for us, if you think otherwise, maybe you weren’t attending games then to see what a good keeper he was.

Ederson made some good saves last night but was and in general is, weak in the air. Confidence shot to pieces. Give the lad a rest and let’s see what Ortega can do.
In other news, Joe Hart was an exceptional keeper for us, if you think otherwise, maybe you weren’t attending games then to see what a good keeper he was.
On his day, he was fucking immense.

Utter bollocks he was a brilliant keeper. Like saying because someone like Hazed fell off of a cliff after he left Chelsea he wasn’t a great player. Countless games against the very best Joe Hart kept us in them.

Used to a surprise when he didn’t save a one on one. With that come we’ve got in net now it’s a surprise when he saves anything
like I said he was decent for two seasons , outside of that not so much

Ederson has won 4 league titles and is probably the best keeper of all time with his feet

like I said he was decent for two seasons , outside of that not so much

Ederson has won 4 league titles and is probably the best keeper of all time with his feet
He’d undoubtedly got the best left peg and range of passing of all keepers. He’s got one of the best left foots i’ve ever seen. As an actual sweeper keeper i think he’s a touch over rated. He’s often rash in when to come out of his box and when to stay and leave it to his defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.