3RD tier - standing up? I think so!

Irrespective of whether it's right or wrong to stand up at matches, why should the fact that there is a healthy 70 year old woman standing up at matches mean that every other person going is therefore healthy enough/able bodied enough/tall enough to see stood up?

Again, as standing areas are illegal, we are never going to have a designated standing area. Choosing to stand wherever you feel like it will almost certainly create problems for others who don't have the option of standing.

Personally, I think standing areas should be brought back. There's no reason not to have them. However, for as long as we don't have them, standing up will always cause problems for people who prefer to/have to sit.

Wondered what those who are planning to stand up would say if you are stood up in front of me and my 5 year old boy and I asked you to "sit down, please"?

537, row 20. Was stood up in the semi, but right at the front! Everyone in front of me was sitting down, and was in row 22. Really don't want to sit down but if I have to I will.

i was on row 9 block 534, we sat down for a while but after yayas goal we stood for the rest of the game, as did all of the 3rd tier as far as i remember after the goal

totally ignorant to stand up in front of someone who cannot see, or who struggles to stand.

whats the big deal with standing anyhow.

I was on the third tier for the semi & was sat down for the majority of the game apart from when we attacked, got corners, scored & near the end etc etc.....

Just don't see the point of standing throughout a game unless the view's wank!!

Just spoils it for the majority & does not add to the atmosphere whatsoever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.