3RD tier - standing up? I think so!

I was in the lower tier last time, but went for the cheap tickets this time round. I'll be standing and I was once the owner of a goldfish called Tommy!

i don't mind standing or sitting down at any game, doesnt bother me at all. i'll still get behind the team either way.
what does piss me off is seeing 1 or 2 fans standing with their arms folded whilst hundreds around them are sat down, and when asked politely to sit cos some poor sod behind them can't see, are told to "fuck off, get behind your team" etc.

if all around you are standing then stand, if all are sitting then sit.think of others and don't be a selfish twat is my advice.

geoff clipp said:
Irrespective of whether it's right or wrong to stand up at matches, why should the fact that there is a healthy 70 year old woman standing up at matches mean that every other person going is therefore healthy enough/able bodied enough/tall enough to see stood up?

Again, as standing areas are illegal, we are never going to have a designated standing area. Choosing to stand wherever you feel like it will almost certainly create problems for others who don't have the option of standing.

Personally, I think standing areas should be brought back. There's no reason not to have them. However, for as long as we don't have them, standing up will always cause problems for people who prefer to/have to sit.

You assumed healthy. You do have a point and yet, as much as it is the worst nightmare for the person wanting to sit that they are behind someone wanting to stand, that is also the case for the person wanting to stand. Anyone sitting in blocks in the lower tiers will not be able to see unless they stand.

mikeyboy said:
i don't mind standing or sitting down at any game, doesnt bother me at all. i'll still get behind the team either way.
what does piss me off is seeing 1 or 2 fans standing with their arms folded whilst hundreds around them are sat down, and when asked politely to sit cos some poor sod behind them can't see, are told to "fuck off, get behind your team" etc.

if all around you are standing then stand, if all are sitting then sit.think of others and don't be a selfish twat is my advice.

....i agree

kenzie115 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
In the 3RD tier for the final, I know there was a bit of a debate about this before the semi but it's different for the final.

If your in the 3rd tier expect a 6ft 4" geezer stood up, hopefully I won't be alone :)

I stood up for the semi, 3rd tier, row 19, and everyone from row 19 backwards in our block was stood up.

Block 549 Row 19 kept getting asked to sit down. We weren't even standing all the time. Moved to 137 for the final, hope to be able to stand to my hearts content

What do you want to stand up on the 3rd tier for ???????
Can you not see the pitch ???????
What about people behind you ?? What about kids ??????
Why is standing up in a seated area being " loud and proud " and seems to make you a better fan ??????

Just like the semi, i will be standing in the 3rd tier no matter what. I was impressed with the atmosphere at the semi so i expect the final to be even better!

I was in the 3rd for the semi, and also in the 3rd for the final. And i will be 100% standing! Don't think I have ever sat down at an away game.

If people don't like it they should just chill out a bit, If i really piss someone off I will just stand on the steps at the end of the aisle instead hahahaha

I was in the 3rd tier in 548 and stood up all game although we were close to the back! Quite a lot of people stood up in front of us, you'll be fine! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.