4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Leeds local I really had high hopes that he would come in and play quite a few games this season.

I'm willing to give him next season too, we've seen it so much with new players who need time to settle.

I can't say I have seen the issues a few people have mentioned though. Just seems like he is doing what he is briefed.

Maybe he works out, maybe not - but you can rarely judge a player in their first season under Pep. That goes twofold for a midfielder, especially one who's barely played

Maybe he works out, maybe not - but you can rarely judge a player in their first season under Pep. That goes twofold for a midfielder, especially one who's barely played
A lot of people were quick to write Rodri off in his first season as well. I am not saying he is Rodri, but there is a player in there, so next season, it will be make it or break it for him. I hope he can show his real quality then.

I think phillips will get the ake treatment personally. Ake had 10 apperances in his first season because of injury ect. I think kalvin will end up with something like that. Write the season off and come back fit.

the irony is though i think if we played this game the otherside the international break inbetween the bayern fixture hed start. I think pep has gone as strong as he has today because its an international break coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.