#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably Bernardo currently. You might say I’m crazy for that, especially after yesterday, but I think foden is a better player and long term will be one of the best midfielders in Europe. Just needs to be played in the middle more.

Foden is the only player that bring excitement to the left side after Sane's departure.

probably Bernardo currently. You might say I’m crazy for that, especially after yesterday, but I think foden is a better player and long term will be one of the best midfielders in Europe. Just needs to be played in the middle more.

I wouldn't want to sacrifice Foden's attacking ability to play the role Bernardo does for us currently. If we ever get back to two proper attacking 8s like we had with David Silva and De Bruyne, then absolutely

I wouldn't want to sacrifice Foden's attacking ability to play the role Bernardo does for us currently. If we ever get back to two proper attacking 8s like we had with David Silva and De Bruyne, then absolutely

I liked the role he played against Wycombe. Yea I know it was lower quality, but I thought he played great. Attacking midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.