47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Some flashes of brilliance and linked well with Kyle and Alvarez in particular, final product didn't come off, though heavily involved in 2 goals. a solid display

Not great but not poor by any stretch. Would have liked to see him show for the ball more but Burnley didn't give us much of anything in the middle.

With KDB out long term, these are the moments that he quite simply has to take advantage of if he wants to be a successor of sorts to him.

Last edited:
I know it's a mine field but I think he still has to learn a lot and become much calmer to play in the mid.

His decisions often are too rash and losing the ball in the middle of the park isn't what we prefer with our high line.

Bernardo, Rodri and Kovacic where bossing the mid tonight.
Paqueta would fit in like a glove.

I still prefer Phil's dynamic play on the wings.

I know it's a mine field but I think he still has to learn a lot and become much calmer to play in the mid.

His decisions often are too rash and losing the ball in the middle of the park isn't what we prefer with our high line.

Bernardo, Rodri and Kovacic where bossing the mid tonight.
Paqueta would fit in like a glove.

I still prefer Phil's dynamic play on the wings.
Does not have the La Pausa ability required to be a good midfielder. His best position is definitely on the wings

Moments of brilliance but he's got to work on his end product. He's getting in great positions and has the flair few others have but at moments it's like he's trying to walk it in. Put your laces through it Phil

Last edited:
I was generally considering tonight if foden wasn’t one of our own, would we rate him so highly ?
He has the odd flashes of special moments but isn’t consistent enough. I have yet to see him have a good game for England too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.