47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame but he’s never going to be able to express himself playing for this shite especially with Southgate as manager it’s fucking awful

That's more like it. He should have done better not getting that pass to Kane, albeit it came after he dribbled about 5 players. Hopefully, that shuts all the armchair pundits who think the guys on the bench will do any better. As much as I love Eze, he barely touched the ball.

That's more like it. He should have done better not getting that pass to Kane, albeit it came after he dribbled about 5 players. Hopefully, that shuts all the armchair pundits who think the guys on the bench will do any better. As much as I love Eze, he barely touched the ball.
As most attacking players seem to be struggling with under Southgate’s stewardship.

Tbf to Phil he at least had three shots, one that struck the post, but he didn't have a great game again. But neither did nobody else, the whole squad look fucked to me absolutely no energy about it and that is a big concern.
We have been the worst team on show so far and that alone should be a sackable offence for Southgate alone

Tbf to Phil he at least had three shots, one that struck the post, but he didn't have a great game again. But neither did nobody else, the whole squad look fucked to me absolutely no energy about it and that is a big concern.
We have been the worst team on show so far and that alone should be a sackable offence for Southgate alone

It’s like they are all on piss every night in that fancy hotel, lethargic as fuck, no cohesion or anything it’s like they’ve all met at airport got on plane and pretending they are in Ibiza and will have a kick about every 4 or 5 days to see how it goes, with Mike Bassett giving out the orders

Southgate is the reverse Midas, turns gold into lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.