47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was?.

I'm just discussing Phil Foden's performances in the Phil Foden performance thread. I'll try not to make that mistake again in the future
How about he was playing on an overrated shit squad that benefitted from a ridiculously soft draw to scrape their way to a final...they won 2 of 7 matches in 90 minutes. Spain played them off the park. Foden was basically neutral, I get it. Bellingham scored 2 goals but was literally dogshit. Cucurella pocketed Saka today. Kane looks geriatric. Declan Rice struggled to just get by. Mainoo is the new Seedorf, sure he is...I wouldn't trade Phil for any of these stiffs...

Meanwhile the best player on the planet was voted man of the tournament, AGAIN. Start buffing up that Balon D'Or...Juuuuuuuuuuuuude...LMFAO

Very poor tournament. Lucky that he stayed as a starter. Runs 5 meters with the ball and passes it sideways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.