47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in games like this that you can see the real difference between prime David Silva and KDB and Foden. Unfortunately, Foden is not on the same level as them at the moment. No matter how shit the team is, if you're really good, you can stand out.

It's in games like this that you can see the real difference between prime David Silva and KDB and Foden. Unfortunately, Foden is not on the same level as them at the moment. No matter how shit the team is, if you're really good, you can stand out.

Hang on a minute…..look what he’s got in his cabinet at 24 ffs, Kev and Dave didn’t have that at that age so I ain’t having that

Thankfully, he’s 24 and at this age David was just moving to England. Time to hopefully step it up again at that higher stage for him.

Very poor tournament. Lucky that he stayed as a starter. Runs 5 meters with the and passes it sideways.
By his standards a poor tournament but factors come into play for that,the manager and players not up to the standard or wavelength that he’s used to at City ..let’s just say if foden was in the Spanish side they’d have won by 4 or 5 ..

Hang on a minute…..look what he’s got in his cabinet at 24 ffs, Kev and Dave didn’t have that at that age so I ain’t having that
That is why I wrote "at the moment". He has room for improvement, that's for sure. We must not be blinded by blue glasses.

If you say so...

He is only following Southgate's instructions

I don’t recall De Bruyne taking Belgium to any finals. It’s games like this that you can see the real difference between Pep and every other manager

I don’t recall De Bruyne taking Belgium to any finals. It’s games like this that you can see the real difference between Pep and every other manager
De Bruyne scored the winner against Brazil in a World Cup QF, he didn't take them to the final because they played the best team in the semi and lost, England just avoided the best until the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.