47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that many of us are waiting for Phil to make a huge impact this season. He showed some brilliant touches in the way he turned and left Madrid players for dead. He has so much natural ability and talent that you feel now is the time for him to really step up and show everyone just how good he really is.

I think that many of us are waiting for Phil to make a huge impact this season. He showed some brilliant touches in the way he turned and left Madrid players for dead. He has so much natural ability and talent that you feel now is the time for him to really step up and show everyone just how good he really is.
He showed us that 3 years ago. He needs to do it again. I'm hopeful.

A huge year coming up for Foden. At the age of 23, ‘generational talents’ are the first name on the team sheet for club and country. Yet, Phil isn’t quite there yet.

Hopefully, he gets a proper run in the side in the middle of the pitch. He’s got everything in his locker to be POTS material, he just needs that consistent run.

Unfortunately, for us and him, just when he hit form last season and looked unplayable, he got injured. I also think Mount moving to United will light a fuse under him as well.

Unlucky with injuries last season, when he was actually putting up some of his best numbers. Was our 2nd highest goalscorer at one point.

Absolutely peeves me when the uninformed media kept regurgitating last season that he couldn't get into the side.

Im guessing if we dont buy anyone that the atletico game is an indicator that he will be the RW.

We will see alot of KdB, Bernie and Alvarez in midfield.

Him and Bernie are basically interchangeable as wingers or midfielders.

No harm in giving Foden that position and not buy anyone (even if the likes Olise and Doku are tempting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.