47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Walker bollock him then ?
Maybe he was unaware of Fodens discomfort from an earlier knock and thought he’d just given up the chase.
There’s definitely context to this passage of play when you watch it developing earlier on. There’s no doubts that Foden did get a knock on his ankle and was in a bit of discomfort.
It doesn’t look good when watching it only from the point Foden looks like he’s given up the chase but in this case I think it’s a bit harsh as I genuinely think the earlier knock played a part.

Thought he played well overall bar his big chance that was disappointing.

Why has Foden been playing moody in the last two games? Keeps moaning at everyone and has a face like a slapped arse at times.

Bought into his own hype?

Frustrated at his opportunities?
He’s had more opportunities of late so I’d imagine he’s maybe frustrated about something other than that. Only noticed it against West Ham and Red Star. Maybe he’s just had a bad week!

EDIT- just remembered he’d spent a week with that moaning Brummie, Bellingham, who spent the previous two seasons at Dortmund moaning at his teammates all the time. I hope this hasn’t rubbed off on Foden!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.