47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His turns are his best move ( his secret weapon ) therefore I would rather to see him in the center more so he can do it more often.

Almost every quick turn creates an opportunity ( remember his turn in the CL final), hopefully Pep will make the most of it.

Hasn't he waited long enough for his opportunity?

It should be others playing second fiddle to him at this point, surely.
I don't get it. Give the boy the chance to play! At this point he is the second most creative in the team, kdb being the first.

I'm sure Bernie would probably take that spot if he's given a free role but Pep prefers using Bernie in a more restricted system so that leaves the attack build up to either Kdb or Phil and some how Phil still ends up on the bench.

Hope he signed a longterm contract with us as the "choppy" start and stop thing could easily push certain players to look for more starting opportunities elsewhere. Play the kid!

I don't get it. Give the boy the chance to play! At this point he is the second most creative in the team, kdb being the first.

I'm sure Bernie would probably take that spot if he's given a free role but Pep prefers using Bernie in a more restricted system so that leaves the attack build up to either Kdb or Phil and some how Phil still ends up on the bench.

Hope he signed a longterm contract with us as the "choppy" start and stop thing could easily push certain players to look for more starting opportunities elsewhere. Play the kid!
We don't get to see him day in day out, the best coach of his generation does, and I trust Baldy's judgment better than anyone.

Phillip Folden is in the best possible hands.

So who do we leave out of the 11 if we move Phil central?
Not a chance he gets in before Rodri/Kovacic, hindsight is great but yesterday he could have played instead of Alvarez but as said earlier Pep is not starting him for a reason and that's unknown to all of us.

60 plus games in a season, give it a rest, a huge season coming up for Foden.

Not a chance he gets in before Rodri/Kovacic, hindsight is great but yesterday he could have played instead of Alvarez but as said earlier Pep is not starting him for a reason and that's unknown to all of us.
I feel it was almost as if he was giving Alvarez a game, if you know what I mean, and Phil will be starting against Burnley, when it really matters. It was pretty obvious when the subs came on how we improved going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.