5:2 diet

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so slashing your daily calorie intake isn't a good thing?

I think people find it easier to slash their calorie intake for two days a week rather than do it for the whole week. I like the thought of getting it out of the way and slogging it out for two days and then eating relatively healthy for the other 5 days.

Started my healthy living regime with the mrs after some advice from SWP's back

Breakfast-Home made smoothie full of fruit
Mid morning...Snack of Muller light with blueberries and blackberries
Lunch...2 x tuna pitta with cherry tomatos and gucamole
Afternoon-more fruit plus muller light
Tea-Chicken breast
Evening..3 x poached eggs on wholemeal brown

Start Insanity next week. Feeling great already after 2 days of cutting the choccy,crisps etc

So far today I had, 2 beef burgers, curry and chip, 2 snickers, 2 packets of king, a bar of turkish, good thing i play football because I eat like a horse...

SWPISHOME said:
So far today I had, 2 beef burgers, curry and chip, 2 snickers, 2 packets of king, a bar of turkish, good thing i play football because I eat like a horse...

fucking hell :)

do you eat anything thats actually good for you ?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so slashing your daily calorie intake isn't a good thing?

My diet is the healthiest it has ever been and I have in excess of 3500 calories a day on a good day, a good day being to get as many calories in as possible. Getting in good shape is 30/70 - 30% exercise and 70% diet. Reducing your calorie intake completely will reduce your weight, but your also going to lose lots of muscle weight and as soon as you come off that diet you are going to gain weight much quicker than you may do on other diets.

You can easily diet without starving yourself - and to cut out the snacking too its a good idea to have 5 or so 'smaller' meals instead of 3 large meals, making these the day before and sticking it in tupperware boxes to stop all other temptation. Just include all of the usual foods - Chicken, brown rice, meat, wholemeal pasta, veg etc... Depending how much you are actually exercising depends on how many 'treats' you can include into your diet - but your likely to burn many more calories doing weights in the gym (typically 700 calories in a workout) vs cardio (400 calories) and you'll see big improvements within a few weeks if your sticking to the diet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.