5 | John Stones - 2024/25

Awww, thank you @Silva 83 that is so nice of you. I try to be friendly and sometimes quite cheeky (ask @jimharri) and everyone is kind to me. :-)
Yeah I saw you exchanging friendly banter with jim harri.

People are likely kind to you because they see how pleasant a poster you are, and see no reason to say anything negative to you. That's actually quite rare and you should view that as a compliment.

Anyway, keep on being you and I will keep reading your posts.

Oh that was @jimharri trying to let you know that he daren't be nice about me or I'd think I'd upset him in some way!! ;-)
He's a banter personage. :-)
Yeah. I think it was him (after my first post) who claimed I said I disagreed despite me going on to echo most of what he had said.

To be fair, for some reason I did put 'disagree' at the start of the post.

He's a playful type for sure.

It's who he plays for. There's a real belief anyone looks good in our side. People still think Stones has a mistake in him when he has been not only incredibly consistent, dependable and dominant defensively but one of the best players in the modern era with the ball at his feet and carrying it into midfield. For England he has been solid and under utilised really, in terms of his all around ability and for City to dominate the way he did in an FA Cup final derby and then CL final, most dribbles since Messi for fuck sake, as a CB!!! He is a different class. He has plenty of time left and maybe when he retires he will get the plaudits he deserves. He's not a **** like the two you mention for starters.
When he's fit he's an incredible central defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.