5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Anyone mentioned penalty given against us at Birmingham? Sun Jihai was the apparent culprit of errr nothing
Anyone mentioned penalty given against us at Birmingham? Sun Jihai was the apparent culprit of errr nothing
rrr.gif

Sorry if already mentioned but Super Kev's sending off at Bournemouth in 99 for 'aggressive walking' was a corker and although not strictly a 'decision' the ref adding on about 10 minutes of imaginary added time at Brum around 96/97

I was going to say this one, just an unbelievable decision and at a time when a League Cup Quarter Final was absolutely huge for us. Against Ipswich wasn't it?
Yep Ipswich. First game rained off. Poll was ref I think for both ? Oh Graham Poll he's a etc etc

Because clearly like many idiots on here you can't criticise City on how they play, you can't also criticise the officials because we was once shit. Madness
What on earth are you on about?

It wasnt me who brought pollock into this. No idea what you're saying tbh. What did I do that was "idiotic".

What on earth are you on about?

It wasnt me who brought pollock into this. No idea what you're saying tbh. What did I do that was "idiotic".
I believe he's backing your point. He's calling the poster that you replied to an idiot for bringing Pollock and Silva into a discussion about refereeing decisions and implying that too many people on here (not you) can't stand by and see anything criticised from the modern era without mentioning 1998.

Another Nob Styles masterclass there right down to the blind **** not noticing a clash in kit colours.

I believe he's backing your point. He's calling the poster that you replied to an idiot for bringing Pollock and Silva into a discussion about refereeing decisions and implying that too many people on here (not you) can't stand by and see anything criticised from the modern era without mentioning 1998.

Cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.