52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Grealish, but I think if we don't start giving this kid more minutes, we are going to end up losing another special talent. I'd split Grealish's mins with Bobb, definitely.

The difference between Bobb and Grealish for me is... Grealish doesn't see the picture quick enough which is why he always holds on to the ball for a second or two seconds too long.

You can instantly see with Bobb, his brain works as quick as Foden's. He is a supremely intelligent footballer. I'd like to see him get a lot more minutes now.

Not to knock Grealish as like I said I do like him and rate him, but I just feel this kids ceiling is very very high. There are no limits to what he can become. The football intelligence, the touch, the elegance, the weight of pass, creativity, the dribbling ability... He's got the lot. He just glides across the pitch, amazing player to watch.

I like Grealish, but I think if we don't start giving this kid more minutes, we are going to end up losing another special talent. I'd split Grealish's mins with Bobb, definitely.

The difference between Bobb and Grealish for me is... Grealish doesn't see the picture quick enough which is why he always holds on to the ball for a second or two seconds too long.

You can instantly see with Bobb, his brain works as quick as Foden's. He is a supremely intelligent footballer. I'd like to see him get a lot more minutes now.

Not to knock Grealish as like I said I do like him and rate him, but I just feel this kids ceiling is very very high. There are no limits to what he can become. The football intelligence, the touch, the elegance, the weight of pass, creativity, the dribbling ability... He's got the lot. He just glides across the pitch, amazing player to watch.

Been thinking similarly.. and actually think Grealish should be moved into the middle into the Kovacic role. He's excellent at pausa and control.

Allow Oscar to grow into the team.. he's got a knack for line breaking passes where with Grealish everyone complains about him finding someone's thighs!

This kid blew me away today...I've liked him all along but today he was sick...took his game to a whole other level...

Yes this is a very special talent we‘ve got on our hands.
Right now he is only getting bit parts fo us, but City fans already know it.
Him and Phil playing together is a very very frightening prospect for our opponents in the future.
In 18 months time the whole world will know the name Oscar Bobb.

Some of the talent we have coming through our club is scarily good, amazing work by all behind the scenes.

Just look at the talent that the club was happy to let go, including Palmer, Luiz, Garcia, etc, most are doing very, very well and will have superb careers at the top level, again an amazing advert for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.