7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said we should have sold him to anyone who'd pay decent money last summer and he's proven me right with every game since.
Fair point, I disagreed as I think he has the skillset to be a versatile asset but he's been absolutely shite this season

He’s in one of his annual horrendous runs of form. I don’t know why it comes as a surprise to anyone every year, because it does happen every year.

Eventually he gets himself out of it and everyone forgets about these runs of form, then get surprised again the next season when he gets into one again.
He's been shit all season though, can't remember one good game.

He needs to WAKE the FUCK Up he still mopping over the World Cup where he was dropped them moaned like fuck that he wasn’t playing like he did here for a year! At the moment he is a liability!

It’s not his ability…it’s him.

He has seen his arse and boy oh boy is he a mard-arse. I said a couple of weeks ago he is done here, I’ve seen nothing to change my mind and I say this as someone who has always backed him more than most on here.
He is done here. I agree. Pathetic performances at the minute.

The #7 shirt going from Sterling to Cancelo is almost disrespectful. Pretty much polar opposites - one has made the absolute most of his ability, never hides and has worked hard to improve the weaknesses in his game. The other coasts through games, often without showing any effort, relying on the odd moment of magic to make up for his deficiencies. A phenomenal natural talent who could be so much more if he actually gave a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.