7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t like to single out players when the whole team performed so badly, but fuck me Cancelo was a different level of shite tonight. A genuinely 0/10 performance.

Has he ever had a 7 out of 10 game?

He either plays really well for periods or is completely and utterly shite.

We have dropped a huge bollock with the lack of strong signing to replace Zinchenko and thinking this fella would be great all season. Ake does a good job defensively but can you see us winning the CL with him at LB? I can’t.
Ake for me is like Ederson. He is not gonna save us, but he is never gonna cost us a title either. I think we can win it. Actually I think Walker Stones Dias Ake is the best possible defense to win the UCL. The problem is mainly against low-mid table PL teams where we need a more creative an offensive FB (and neither Ake or Walker are that)

Is he having personal problems I wonder? I seen it mentioned somewhere that he was living alone?

For a right footer he looks so unbalanced on the right, he looks off kilter almost every time he touches the ball / challenges. Get him back on the left, if confidence/rhythm is an issue he can rebuild it there.

For a right footer he looks so unbalanced on the right, he looks off kilter almost every time he touches the ball / challenges. Get him back on the left, if confidence/rhythm is an issue he can rebuild it there.
The problem is that we don't have any games to lose in the upcoming runs. And we have to start Ake in LB now...

Is he having personal problems I wonder? I seen it mentioned somewhere that he was living alone?
His Mrs put a post on Instagram for the new year with them looking loved up in it, so if there's problems there it's presumably a very recent development.

He got dropped from their side as well,very strange what’s going on,I mean he’s always had a brain fart in him,but his form as of late is woeful at best
Dalot is not that good but at least he understands the basic of what to do as a fullback. Defend, cross and support your wide man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.