82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched some of his performances for the junior sides (City and England) I am looking forward to him starting to display some of the attacking talent he has demonstrated during his development. His role in the first team has been quite conservative so far but he has more in his locker going forward.

Did he play on the wing in the youth sides?

I remember one game, he came on as a sub and played a genuine overlapping fullback role. Roasted the oppo a few times. Think it was a CL game.

Really enjoy having him in the team but tonight and Wolves could be showing some signs of fatigue maybe? Not too sharp and Walker seems to be stepping up whenever he’s called upon.

Both different players, though, with different strengths so easy to rotate depending on the opposition.

I think when we have 70%+ possession he is a real asset moving into midfield. In games like tonight where the opposition are more of a threat he has a lot to learn. Defensively he was all over the show in the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.