9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets a ban there will be an uproar, a fine incoming probably, even though it's right what he put, but that's not aiming it at that twat Hooper, maybe he said something bad on the pitch as well, again, justified in my opinion, but like I say hopefully a fine and that's it.
He's not being charged, the club are

Not sure what you are saying. BBC quite explicit in saying Haaland will not face any individual charges as the club have been charged

I'm saying not yet, they still might be putting a separate charge through, and my other comment about Stone was a joke, fuck me have you just woke up or somert, get with it man :)

The BBC also claimed almost 9 hours ago that Heckingbottom was facing the sack, and that's still to happen as well

I'm saying not yet, they still might be putting a separate charge through, and my other comment about Stone was a joke, fuck me have you just woke up or somert, get with it man :)

The BBC also claimed almost 9 hours ago that Heckingbottom was facing the sack, and that's still to happen as well
In the next 24hrs, no?

let's see what happens re Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.