9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm on about really. This is disrespectful revisionism. To say he's been a "waste of space" and only produced one fond memory is ... well, it's a lie, to be honest.

https%3A%2F%2Fsaintsmarching.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F958127908-850x560.jpeg

nintchdbpict000299480330.jpg
jesus07042019.png

GettyImages-1144701999.jpg

25250148-0-image-a-46_1582762830942.jpg
.jpg
jesus-joy.jpg
_120693422_gettyimages-1342430874.jpg
2a762cdf-69f1-440c-9a93-b3f331f27eae.jpg
My opinion is my opinion. He's average at best.

You rate him, I don't. Simple as that.

Now that we've become sluggish again in our play, it's time to re-institure the press team...our best press players were Jesus, Foden and Bernado. Granted that limits are 2 currently most skilled guys in Grealish and Mahrez. But I really need to see that hellish Press reinstated.

Isn’t it typical that the lad plays a poor game when he is returning from injury and there are many that would ‘sack him off’. If I remember correctly Kun used to take a few games before he was back at it. Christ, Kevin takes a while too.
He should be judged when he has had a run of games. He has done a great deal for us over the last few seasons and behaved impeccably.

Isn’t it typical that the lad plays a poor game when he is returning from injury and there are many that would ‘sack him off’. If I remember correctly Kun used to take a few games before he was back at it. Christ, Kevin takes a while too.
He should be judged when he has had a run of games. He has done a great deal for us over the last few seasons and behaved impeccably.

Pep seems to agree with your assessment

My god you are ridiculous. Everyone can see how deliberately disingenuous you're being here and it's embarrassing and deeply offensive that you would compare Jesus to Mendy.
Welcome to bluemoon where players like Mahrez, Sterling and Jesus get shit on every day while Grealish who has been an absolute disaster gets praised as the next best thing since Lionel Messi.

Welcome to bluemoon where players like Mahrez, Sterling and Jesus get shit on every day while Grealish who has been an absolute disaster gets praised as the next best thing since Lionel Messi.
Come on now. We all have players we favour above others but none of our squad are an absolute disaster

Pretty pathetic comment when every player in the squad has played their part in being top of the league, quarters of FA Cup & CL

Every single one of our squad are top class & all add something different to the team when they play

In the squad refresh he one of the first names on the board for the chop, a worth player, cult hero never gave less than his all but the squad evolves and improves and he hasn’t as much as they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.