9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the livelier players, some good penetrating runs, goal was just unlucky, should have had an assist, arguably a penalty too. Needed the minutes, he's been out through injury and others being undroppable for quite some time now and he will be needed for the run in, one of the few to find some actual use from tonight's match.

Not in the upcoming Brazil squad. Not great with the WC just over 6 months away.

Probably the best to move on. Getting dropped by the NT must be huge shock even though he hasn't exactly been great.

Take the £40m-£50m we probably could get for him and reinvest.

renew or sell, this summer. I dont mind him staying, hard working player, does not complain of not being a regular starter, but to be honest he aint scaring defences enough imo and certainly doesnt punishes opponents enough.
was also more of a goal threat in first two seasons than currently.

You don't get rid of a player like Jesus unless he wants out.
The simple fact that he'll drop down the pecking order as soon as we sign another forward, leads me to think that he'll be happy to leave.

Add that to his being left out of the Brazil squad, and you've got a player who knows very well that he needs to be first choice somewhere.

I fully expect him to go for around £35m in the summer. We should snap the hands off anyone offering near that.

The simple fact that he'll drop down the pecking order as soon as we sign another forward, leads me to think that he'll be happy to leave.

Add that to his being left out of the Brazil squad, and you've got a player who knows very well that he needs to be first choice somewhere.

I fully expect him to go for around £35m in the summer. We should snap the hands off anyone offering near that.
Maybe, I just think Pep would happily keep him but as his game time will be limited the player himself might want a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.