9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone ok with the fact that after 5 years of playing as a striker he said to Pep, I don’t wanna play there anymore I want to play on the wing and Pep is literally just ok with that?
is that not weird to anyone? And now players like Grealish Sterling and Foden who have never played there are suffering? Don’t get me wrong, Gabby isn’t the best striker either but he’s more experienced playing there than any other player we have.
I feel like it has been overlooked massively…

his goals dried up so much. :(

the goal he scored vs Liverpool, well I checked when was his previous PL goal for us.
it was the winner vs Chelsea end of September, luckily a deflected shot that found its way to the net.
6 months without a PL goal until last week.

3 goals in CL group stages, 3 in PL and 1x in FA cup so far from him this season. you can hardly blame Brazil coach to not invite him on this form.

Is everyone ok with the fact that after 5 years of playing as a striker he said to Pep, I don’t wanna play there anymore I want to play on the wing and Pep is literally just ok with that?
is that not weird to anyone? And now players like Grealish Sterling and Foden who have never played there are suffering? Don’t get me wrong, Gabby isn’t the best striker either but he’s more experienced playing there than any other player we have.
Completely agree. I’m not good enough to be a world class striker so can I play on the wing where we already have plenty of good players! He’s not ever going to be a great striker due to his finishing but it is still much better to have him there than wasting the likes of Foden as the er, false 9. He can hold the ball up well for a start.

Completely agree. I’m not good enough to be a world class striker so can I play on the wing where we already have plenty of good players! He’s not ever going to be a great striker due to his finishing but it is still much better to have him there than wasting the likes of Foden as the er, false 9. He can hold the ball up well for a start.
Better of just moving on and we get players who can actually play there positions

Better of just moving on and we get players who can actually play there positions
Thats a big problem presently,we have 4 or 5 players who arent being utilised to their maximum because they are being required to play in less than ideal positions or unable to gather momentum as they are in and out of the team.

I agree. It’s weird. He will be off in the Summer as he hasn’t improved at all in 5 years, particularly in front of goal. I think we will see a lot of coming and going at the end of this season.

I love him. Compare his commitment to Sterling. If Sterling doesn’t like the look of the player that is marking him, he’s not interested. Jesus will have a battle with anyone, won the ball in the air a few times against Van Dijk yesterday. I’d keep Jesus and get rid of Sterling in the summer.
Don’t rate Jesus but would keep him instead of sterling any day of the week .

I love him. Compare his commitment to Sterling. If Sterling doesn’t like the look of the player that is marking him, he’s not interested. Jesus will have a battle with anyone, won the ball in the air a few times against Van Dijk yesterday. I’d keep Jesus and get rid of Sterling in the summer.
Saying he's better than Sterling, is no commendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.