9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a big Gabby fan since he joined. His work rate and passion have been faultless. He has been a great ambassador for the club and not a foot wrong which given his age is exemplar.

If Haaland comes I can't see where he fits. He has increasingly played wide and he just isn’t as good as Phil, Raz or Mahrez in that role.
hope he gets a good move..

Last edited:
For me, him going is only a possibility because of who is coming in, Haaland and Alvarez, someone has to leave and I think 2 forwards need to go, that's the only reason Jesus leaving is on anybody's mind.

Juve seem to be letting Dybala go, could be a good move for him.

I still wouldn't be surprised if neither are in our squad next season.

He is still young for a striker and very few players in his age group work as hard for the team as he does. For some reason I can just see him playing for Atletico Madrid or one of the Milan clubs

We need to be careful in our approach to Jesus, sterling etc. Yes both have faults and both have contributed greatly to our success. Replacing them is a risk. Sure we can find better players on paper but will they be as effective as Jesus. This player in particular, same with Bernie is a be careful what you wish for scenario written all over it. Stick or twist?

If we can find a dm and add Haaland, 1 player will have to leave. Who is the question? Sterling won’t sign a new deal. Most likely departure based on that alone.

I do like him a lot for his work rate and he has a decent goal scoring record. Would be a shame to see another young player leave.

I do like him a lot for his work rate and he has a decent goal scoring record. Would be a shame to see another young player leave.

He’s the only player in our squad bar Stones this season that is never given consistent minutes to gain his form.
He has his flaws but he’s always dangerous and the best player in our squad for ugly scuffed goals.

Liverpool & Madrid would be ideal games for him. He’s not so affect against the deep back 7..

We need to be careful in our approach to Jesus, sterling etc. Yes both have faults and both have contributed greatly to our success. Replacing them is a risk. Sure we can find better players on paper but will they be as effective as Jesus. This player in particular, same with Bernie is a be careful what you wish for scenario written all over it. Stick or twist?

If we can find a dm and add Haaland, 1 player will have to leave. Who is the question? Sterling won’t sign a new deal. Most likely departure based on that alone.
I actually think this is a really good point for many of our players (including the ones you've mentioned).

I actually think this is a really good point for many of our players (including the ones you've mentioned).
I hope the power brokers are evaluating the pros and cons. Look at the stick Jack is getting already and some have already written him off which is another point altogether.

Sometimes the shiny new name is not as good as the player who is bedded in and understands the team ethos pep has created. I would only sell if the player asks for a move or has shown signs that they are not happy to play their current role. We already have a smallish squad with a few over 30.

Sergio has yet to be replaced.

1 of either Mahrez, Jesus or Sterling for me. On form Mahrez must stay. So who will contribute more from sterling or Jesus? Who will not be moaning to the papers?

As you point out, we have a lot of players in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.