a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
Forget it. City can make all the enquiries they like, but the circumstances have to be right to bring World stars to the club. i.e Willing seller / unsettled player. Valencia couldn't afford to turn Silva offer down. Yaya has been unhappy for some time. Robinho was in dispute at Madrid

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm --

Rammyblues said:
I am sat here at the computer with a fucking hugh smile on my face, to be honest I couldn't give a shit who we sign, we have already signed three quality players, the signs are we will sign 4 if not five more. I know I should be sending pm messages to every ITK on this forum and trying to find out who the clues are, but have got to the stage where I am content to let the thing unfold before my eyes and still retain that surprise you once had as a kid at christmas before you opened your presents. Call me sentimental if you wish but I am now content to read the book page by page rather than skip to the ending to find out.
Just hope that the fans expectations don't run out of control. Going to be a big ask to get all these World Cup players to gel from day one.

marvin you seem to a bit down lately ive noticed with some of your posts,come on mate its time to believe and throw your caution out of the window m8! :)

From the where are we up to thread I can gather , we are closing in on milner , kolarov , dzeko , balotelli and a WOW . is this still the same and have we any guesses on the wow man who could join ? Cheers

This is interesting, XFM radio presenter went to the Umbro/City Kit launch Thing last nite and this is his facebook status now

"just back from the dinner at City.

Listen up City fans, more BIG signings on the way"

Must have been told something positive at Umbro HQ last night?

we are the east stand said:
This is interesting, XFM radio presenter went to the Umbro/City Kit launch Thing last nite and this is his facebook status now

"just back from the dinner at City.

Listen up City fans, more BIG signings on the way"

Must have been told something positive at Umbro HQ last night?

as TH has said more coming in i think its just about chest beating now and showing we will pay but wont pay what some want take it or leave it and i can imagine most cant leave it!

leewill31 said:
Marvin said:
Forget it. City can make all the enquiries they like, but the circumstances have to be right to bring World stars to the club. i.e Willing seller / unsettled player. Valencia couldn't afford to turn Silva offer down. Yaya has been unhappy for some time. Robinho was in dispute at Madrid

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm --

Just hope that the fans expectations don't run out of control. Going to be a big ask to get all these World Cup players to gel from day one.

marvin you seem to a bit down lately ive noticed with some of your posts,come on mate its time to believe and throw your caution out of the window m8! :)

Pessimisim and negativity is not the appropriate attitude, surely. The sky is the limit, ffs. Now more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.